Self-discipline is proactively training yourself to follow specific rules and standards. It is one of the most useful skills and is essential in every area of life. When you learn this skills, it gives you self-control and inner strength, and leads to a healthy lifestyle and ultimately a happy life.
Top 10 Inspiring and Motivating Quotes to Enhance Your Self Discipline.
- Talent without discipline is like an octopus on roller skates. There’s plenty of movement, but you never know if it’s going to be forward, backwards, or sideways.
– H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
2. Self-discipline is crucial to a simpler, more contented life. – Tenzin Gyatso
3. Discipline really means our ability to get ourselves to do things when we don’t want.
4. By constant self-discipline and self-control you can develop greatness of character.
– Grenville Kleiser
5. Self-discipline begins with the mastery of your thoughts. If you don’t control what you think, you can’t control what you do. Simply, self-discipline enables you to think first and act afterward. – Napoleon Hill
6. Self-respect is the root of discipline: The sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to oneself. – Abraham Joshua
7. If we don’t discipline ourselves, the world will do it for us. – William Feather
8. We are what we repeatedly do, excellence then is not an act, but a habit. – Aristotle
9. First we form habits, then they form us. Conquer your bad habits, or they’ll eventually conquer. – Rob Gilbert
10. Rule your mind or it will rule you. – Horace
Share the LOVE and INSPIRE someone today! 🙂
Blog Posts You May Like: