These beautiful and romantic love quotes are brought to you with the hope that they will inspire you to bring love into your life, increase your love, and help you express more love toward others, and yourself.
Below are my favorite romantic love quotes I’d love to share with you!
Tip: You can print these romantic love quotes and put on your favorite frame. Just simply click save and print it. 🙂
1. Love is the only thing you get more of by giving it away. – Tom Wilson
2. Love is when the other person’s happiness is more important than your own.
– H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
3. A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. – Mignon McLaughlin
4. Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope. – Maya Angelou
5. You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness. – Julia Roberts
6. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. – Lao Tzu
7. Love is the greatest refreshment in life. – Pablo Picasso
8. Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. – Oscar Wilde
9. To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything.
– T. Tolis
10. Love sought is good, but given unsought, is better. – William Shakespeare
If you enjoyed this post on “Romantic Love Quotes That Will Attract Love Into Your Life”, you might also like:
Thanks for reading this post on “Romantic Love Quotes That Will Attract Love Into Your Life” . Be sure to check out the pages above for more love quotes, and tips on love, dating, marriage, and relationship.
A tiny request: If you liked this post, please share this?
I know most people don’t share because they feel that us bloggers don’t need their “tiny” social share. But here’s the truth…
I built this blog with love and piece by piece, one small share at a time, and will continue to do so. So thank you so much for your support, my reader.
A share from you would seriously help a lot with the growth of this blog.
Some great suggestions:
– Pin it! (I even made a pretty pin for you!)
– Share it to your favorite blog + Facebook
– Tweet it!
It won’t take more than 10 seconds of your time. The share buttons are below. 🙂 Thank you so much!
If you enjoyed this post, get updates from me. (it’s FREE)
You’re awesome for staying till the end. Signup for my newsletter below and more exciting freebies about self-improvement and relationships.
I send email updates about new posts, tips, and advice to build a happier and healthier life, love, and relationships.