Inspiring Self-Esteem Quotes That Will Make You Mentally Stronger.
Self-esteem is one the most important ingredient to achieve our visions, dreams, and goals in life. First we must believe in ourselves that we are capable of achieving anything in this life and that we have to release our full potential. Nothing is impossible if we believe in ourselves.
If you are struggling with your self-esteem, or if you’re self-esteem has been damaged for some reasons. Then here are some of the inspirational self-esteem quotes I compiled for you to bring back the burning fire of believing in yourself again.
You can save and print this quotes and place it on your favorite frame, so you can always be reminded of boosting your self-esteem that will eventually leads you to unleash you inner tigress, make you mentally stronger, and become the best version of yourself.
1. For once you believed in yourself, you believed you were beautiful and so did the rest of the world. – Sarah Dessen
2. To establish true self esteem we must concentrate on our successes and forget about the failures and the negatives in our lives. – Denis Waitley
3. Low self esteem is like driving through life with your hand-break on. – Maxwell Maltz
4. The strongest single factor in prosperity consciousness is self-esteem. Believing you can do it, believing you deserve it, believing you will get it. – Jerry Gillies
5. Having a low opinion of yourself is not “modesty”. It’s self-destruction. Holding your uniqueness in high regard is not “egotism”. It’s a necessary precondition to happiness and success. – Bobbe Sommer
6. Learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t live long enough to make them all yourself. – Eleanor Roosevelt
7. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained. – Marie Curie
8. Strong women don’t play victim, don’t make themselves look pitiful, & don’t point fingers. They stand & they deal. – Mandy Hale
9. One of the most courageous things you can do is identify yourself, know who you are, what you believe in and where you want to go. – Shiela Murray Bethe
10. You are not your mistakes; they are what you did,not who you are. – Lisa Lieberman-Wang
If you enjoyed this “Inspiring Self-Esteem Quotes”, you might also like:
Thanks for reading this post on “Inspiring Self-Esteem Quotes” . Be sure to check out the pages above for more inspirational quotes and personal development tips.
If this post has inspired you, please don’t forget to share the love, leave us a comment below of your favorite self-esteem quotes that motivates you to boost your confidence, and become mentally stronger.
Are you on a journey of becoming the best version of yourself? Then check out this 30-Day Self-Improvement Challenge to help you get started on your journey.