Grab this super cute and feminine 9 page Gratitude Journal!
There are plenty of printable gratitude journal that you can get online. But this journal is more detailed, inspirational and much more fun! Not only will this colorful and feminine journal help you in your journey to positive and healthy lifestyle… but it is super, super cute that you will absolutely enjoy!
Feeling depressed, messy, perhaps a little negative relating to specific situations in your life? A gratitude journal just might change your mindset.
I designed this journal with love, with super cute and feminine stickers inspired by *Bella Digital Designs*
The best part? It’s only $3!
This 9 Page Gratitude Journal Includes
- 1 Cover
- 1 Gratitude Quote
- The Best Thing About Today
- Things That Made The Day
- Things That Grateful For The Day
- Weekend Gratitude Review (Something Good In Everyday)
- The Month In Review
- The Year In Review
- Favorite Gratitude Quotes
Here’s what all you’ll get, only for $3!
Benefits of Gratitude Journal:
- Stress Reduction
- You will learn more about yourself
- Loving yourself more
- You will learn to focus on what really matters in life
- Greater sense of calmness and peacefulness
- Whole new level of clarity
- You will be able to focus of becoming the happiest version of yourself
If you are new to Gratitude Journaling, it can feel complicated to look at an empty page. Try writing about these easy triggers to get the gratitude flowing.
- Write 3 silly things that your kids did today.
- Write about a time you were thankful for something a special someone did for you.
- Compose of three ways to thank someone without saying “thank you”?
- Think of something that makes you unique and being grateful about it.
- Look outside the house, what is outside things that you are grateful for?
- Create a thank you not for yourself.
- Write the things that you are looking forward to.
- Think of something you have in your life now that you did not have before.
- Review a time in your life where you made a mistake, and what you have learned from it.
- What are the happy things that made you laugh out loud until you cried.
- Think about a time in your life you were able to made someone’s day and help them.