There are lots of reasons why people want to marry someone they truly love. Several of these reasons are because marriage has helped them find their real purpose in life, helped them grow together, it develops a character such as commitment and respect.
However, if you are married you probably already know that marriage is not always easy. And I have compiled these 20 special marriage quotes for you to give you an inspiration how important marriage is and how other married couple are able to live, survive and make their marriage stronger and lasts forever.Best Inspirational Marriage Quotes That Will Make Your Marriage Stronger. Click To Tweet
20 Inspirational Marriage Quotes:
1. “We are individuals, but accomplish more together.”–Herbert and Zelmyra Fisher
2. “The secret to having a good marriage is to understand that marriage must be to total, it must be permanent, and it must be equal.” – Frank Pittman
3. “We are individuals, but accomplish more together.” – Herbert and Zelmyra Fisher
4. “It’s the little details that are vital. Little things make big things happen.” – John Wooden
5.“Love is a choice you make every day.” – Gary Chapman
6. “Your spouse will not be the same person you married, they will evolve through their life, as you should.” – Marcus and Ashley Kusi
7. “The difference between an ordinary marriage and an extraordinary marriage is in giving just a little ‘extra’ every day, as often as possible, for as long as we both shall live.” –Fawn Weaver
8. “Gratitude is the fastest road to happiness in a marriage.” – Drs. Les & Leslie Parrott
9. “Happy is the man who finds a true friend, and far happier is he who finds that true friend in his wife.” Franz Schubert
10. “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” – Mignon McLaughlin
11.“Appreciating your spouse helps you notice and focus on the positives in your relationship more easily.” – Marcus and Ashley
12.“You should value your spouse’s opinion more than that of your co-workers, family, and friends.” – Ashley and Marcus Kusi
13. “Marriage is not a noun; it’s a verb. It isn’t something you get. It’s something you do. It’s the way you love your partner every day.” – Barbara De Angelis
14. “A happy marriage is the union of two good forgivers.” – Ruth Bell Graham
15. “A word of encouragement from a spouse can save a marriage.” – John C. Maxwell
16. “Happily ever after is not a fairy tale, it’s a choice.” – Fawn Weaver
17. “A great marriage is not when the ‘perfect couple’ come together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.” – Dave Meurer
18. “Marriage is a life-long journey which thrives on love, commitment, trust, communication, patience, and companionship.” – Ashley and Marcus Kusi
19. “The goal in marriage is not to think alike, but to think together.” – Robert C. Dodds
20. “Friendship fuels the flames of romance because it offers the best protection against feeling adversarial toward your spouse.” – John Gottman
Related Post: THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO REINVENT YOUR FIRST DATE THAT WILL SPARK AND RECHARGE YOUR RELATIONSHIP AGAIN
If you enjoyed this post on “Best Inspirational Marriage Quotes That Will Make Your Marriage Stronger”, you might also like:
Thanks for reading this article on “Best Inspirational Marriage Quotes That Will Make Your Marriage Stronger”. Be sure to check out the pages above for more tips on love, dating, marriage, and relationship.
A tiny request: If you liked this post, please share this?
Thank you so much for your support, my dear reader.
If you enjoyed this post, get updates from me. (it’s FREE)
You’re awesome for staying till the end. Signup for my newsletter below and more exciting freebies about self-improvement and relationships.
I send email updates about new posts, tips, and advice to build a happier and healthier life, love, and relationships.